Monday, July 6, 2009

Making Money: Sell Your Hair

Sell your hair!?!
I know what your thinking. Your thinking that I'm a creep and that your never going to read my blog again. But let me tell you something, you can get hundreds - I repeat hundreds - of dollars just to sell some inches!
My theory on this is, if your getting it cut anyways, why not get paid for it?
Now, since I never let my readers go off and do something I wouldn't do, I did. I grew out my hair over the last summer and posted my ad in http://www.hairtrader.com/. Within a week someone had bought 10 inches of my hair for $600.oo!
In my opinion this is the newest and hottest 'sell-yourself' money making opportunity that has hit this world since donating plasma.
I would suggest doing some research before entering this 'field' of work by seeing what most customers want and how much your hair is worth.
I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll contact me with your results! :)

1 comment:

  1. To make money, selling hair is a good resource. I like this idea. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones