Monday, July 6, 2009

Making Money: Paid To Click

In the newest version of society that we have created, a society 2.0 if you will, we have opened up new opportunities in the world of making money.
Even in our current economic society, more and more jobs are opening up daily!
But where can I find these money magnets? How can I even be qualified for a job that only became available to the world today?
Well, that's the best part: Anyone can do it. Everyone can do it.
It's called 'Paid To Click' aka PTC Affiliate Networking. I know right, great title and one that I can spread around at a dinner party.
Contrary to the intimidating title, a PTC Affiliate Networker simply clicks, waits, repeat. All you have to do is join one of the many companies that offer it and go through the ads of other companies that pay you to view their advertisements.
Now, I know this is a lot to take in at once and you may not know where to start. But that's why I'm here, isn't it?
I would suggest starting with http://www.clickingbank.org/index.php?ref=eszbon, which is my personal favorite. I make at least $180.oo a month.
Some other companies are good, but for me, Clicking Bank earns the most amount of cash.
Remeber that to do PTC work you need a Pay Pal account!
Good luck ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones